This tour is similar to the 3 wineries in terms of the area, wineries, itinerary and time.
We will be visiting the Chianti region, going to small boutique organic wineries driving through amazing landscape, drinking and eating only organic local food and wine.
The difference with the 3 wineries wine tour is the number of the wineries, in this one we will visit 4 wineries and lunch.
we will not have a proper lunch, but appetizers such as salumi, cheese, bruschette paired with their wine in each winery.
I guarantee anyway that you will not return to Florence hungry .
You will start your great day meeting one of us, in Florence in a really convenient location, after introducing one another you will get in a comfortable AC , wi-fi, mini van, ready for a fun and casual wine adventure in Tuscany countryside.
We will arrive at the first small organic boutique winery where you will be welcomed by the wine grower who will take you to the vineyards explaining the grape varieties, the pruning, the soil, the vines cultivation;
we will keep on listening all the wine making process in the cellar and finally it will be time to get to know their superb wines paired with their local organic products.
As soon as we have finished enjoying all of their products we will be ready for the second wine adventure.
In the next winery, with gorgeous view, we will have the second wine tasting and wine pairing with homemade snaks.
There is no time for getting a nap in this relaxing and beautiful winery because the owner of the third winery is waiting for us in his new wine shop at the village.
After several wine tasting, we will head towards the 4th and last winery, for visiting the XII century old wine cellar, the XIV century old olives mill and enjoying our last delicious renowed red wines of Tuscany.
Multiple wineries in Tuscany, Chianti area. Find out our Tuscan Wineries and Local Food: click here.
Meeting Point: Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, Florence. See the map
- 9.30 am Departure from Florence, starting to get a test of Tuscany.
- 10.30 Arrival at the first winery, where you will meet the owner or his assistant and be taken on a visit to the vineyards and the wine cellars. Listeing and sipping at least 3 different red wines (chianti and super tuscan wine) a white wine, if not sold out.
wine tasting goes with appetizers.
- 12.00 Second winery as planned again red wines, a rosè wine and lot of appetizers.
- 13.00 Stop at the third winery brand new wine shop for more wine tasting
- 14.30 Fourth winery, where we will spend the last time together drinking great wines and great snacks.
- Return to Florence about 5.00 pm