Wine tour Florence. The Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tasting tours from Florence, among the Tuscany wine tours, for many reasons are the most popular: Chianti, Chianti Classico wine and Super Tuscan wines are some of the best italian wines, the Chianti region is very close to Florence, only 40 minutes drive, the tuscan countryside is really charming with beautiful views that will enchant you. You will taste white and red wines.
In this Tuscany wine tour you will learn a lot about Italian and Tuscan wines, how to select wines and their specialty and how to pair the wines with the right sneaks and meals.
Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tours are designed for people who are motivated by the same wine passion who want to taste delicious wine, visit the famous Tuscany countryside and have fun together in a small wine group tour with max. 8 people.
Wine tours in Tuscany out from the hustle and bustle of Florence, in the famous hills of Chianti region to discover excellent Chianti wines, mainly organic wines, great scenery, scrumptious tuscan food, and get the most of a wine experience.
Laid back company, food and wine, amazing views, you cannot go wrong…
Depending on your level of wine tasting experience, the Chianti and Super tuscan wine tour will be customized to suit wine beginners or wine experts and most importantly the tuscany wine tour will not only be informative but also a lot of fun! Wine tour from Florence: Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tour.
Meeting Point: Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, Florence. See the map
- 9.30 am Departure from Florence, the first explanations along the way,
- Arrival at the first winery, where you will meet the owner or his assistant and be taken on a visit to the wine cellars. The whole wine making process will be explained and in season part of the talk will be directly in the vineyard. Taste at least 3 different red wines including White wine, Chianti, Chianti Classico wine, Super tuscan wine, extra virgin olive oil and sometimes balsamic vinegard. Wine tasting is always accompanied with some local food.
- Lunch at the second winery with great Tuscan food, paired with organic wine tasting and enjoyable conversation with the owners.
- After lunch we head to the third winery to experience once again the famous Tuscan wines
- Return to Florence about 5.00 pm