Bolgheri is a picturesque and small medieval town along the coast, that thanks to its special soil “terroir” and micro clime condition is now well known for the so called Super Tuscan wines;
the fist Super Tuscan IGT wine was born in 1968;
- 9.00 a.m. Departure from Florence
- 10.30 a.m. Arrival at Bolgheri and visit the first winery . Where you can — visit the cellar, finally wine tasting.
- 13.00 p.m. Light lunch at the local restaurant.
- 02.30 p.m. Driving along the hills where you can see the different type of vineyard.
- 03.00 p.m. Visit the secon winery where you can meet the wine grower who will show you the techniques of viticulture. Eventually wine tasting.
- 04.30 p.m. Departure to be back in Florence by 6.00 p.m.
4 – 5 people: € 400 per person
6 – 8 people: € 350 per person