Best wine tours in Tuscany Italy: Florence wine tours.
Chianti Wine Tour: Chianti and Florence wine tours are designed for those who want to discover the Chianti Classico region in the most authentic way and taste the best Chianti Classico wines of the Chianti region.
Brunello Wine Tour: Brunello wine is very famous and renowned. It is a DOCG wine, a winethat is guaranteed and controlled by the state and produced only on the small hill of Montalcino south of Siena.
Montepulciano Wine Tour: Montepulciano, is a medieval attractive little town south of Siena, home to Nobile (Prugnolo grape, a variety of the San Giovese grape) vineyards producing the special and well known wine.
Amarone and Valpolicella Wine Tour: Amarone , Valpolicella and Recioto wines are the most famous wines of Valpolicella, an area located in the north west part of the roman town of Verona, in Veneto region.
Barolo and Barbera Wine Tour: Barolo wine is made with nebbiolo grape2. The Nebbiolo grape is grown in an area that encompasses 11 small villages located south of Asti in Piedmont, and is the variety that makes the famous Barolo wine.
€ 2.100 per person, minimum 8 people
- English speaking wine and food expert guide
- 2 wine tasting in special wineries every day
- 7 days of touring in Italy
- map of Tuscany wine regions
- a brochure about Tuscany and its wine regions
- air conditioning mini van
- free wi-fi in the mini van
- 8 nights accomodation in a charming hotel or bb
- lunch in local restaurants
- all local taxes and insurance
Prices doesn’t include:
- other meals