Private Chianti Wine Tour from Florence
In this wine tasting tour you will fully enjoy a day in the countryside in Tuscany near Florence, drinking and listening all you want to know about Tuscany and its wines by a local tour guide.
A wine tasting tour out Florence, in the hills of Chianti region, to discover excellent Chianti wines, beautiful scenery, local food, and medieval villages. A wine tour that will stay forever in your memory.
This private wine tour will make you live an unforgettable experience thanks to the fabulous wines tasting, for the renowned beauty of Tuscany countryside, for the delicious local tuscan food, for the professionalism and personality of the boutique wineries that have been working for years with us and only with our company.
We will explain how to taste a Chianti wine, a Chianti reserve, what to expect from a Super Tuscan wine and especially what does it mean; we will talk about the history of Chianti, which had already started in 900 b.c. by the Etruscans population.
Tasting wine admiring the beauty of the Tuscan countryside is a must for all the people that love wine.
Tuscany with its unique terroir that makes Chianti region one of the most suitable area for producing great wines.
We can customize the private Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tours based on your whishes.
Meeting Point: Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, Florence. See the map
- 9.30 am We start our wine tasting tour and we move to the tuscan countryside, you will hear about the first clarification on italian wine regulation with its Docg, Doc, Igt wines.
- Once you get to the first worthy winery you will have the opportunity to be welcomed by the owner that will show you with passion the vineyards, the aging cellar describing each bottle of wine you are going to taste: Chianti wine, Chianti Riserva, Super Tuscan wine or sometimes one Chianti wine and two Super Tuscan wines. There will be extra virgine olive oil as well.
- Lunch in a typical tuscan trattoria with delicious local food or directly at the winery with delicious home cooked meals
- After a visit to the second small run family winery, we head to the third boutique winery for the third tuscan wine experience.
- Return to Florence about 5.00pm.
Included in the tour:
- English speaking wine and food expert tour guide
- wine tasting in three special wineries
- two cellar tours
- map of Tuscany wine regions
- a brochure about Tuscany and its wine regions
- olive oil tasting
- air conditioning mini van
- lunch in a local restaurant or at the winery
- all local taxes
Full day , 930 am-5.30 pm
Chianti area, near Florence
3 people: € 310 per person
4 people: € 260 per person
5 people: € 240 per person
6 people: € 210 per person
7 people: € 180 per person
8 people: € 160 per person
This tour is also available in the shared option.