Wine tour Tuscany, 3 Chianti organic wineries
Wine tour to Tuscany from Florence, among the Best Tuscan wine tours, for many reasons is the most popular wine tour. Chianti, Chianti Classico wine and Super Tuscan wines are some of the best Italian wines. The Chianti wineries are very close to Florence, only 40 minutes drive. While we’ll drive you through the Tuscan countryside you’ll be enchanted by the charming, beautiful views!
What you’ll learn
In this Wine tour Tuscany 3 chianti wineries, suitable for beginners or wine expert, you will learn a lot about Italian and Tuscan wines. Eventually you will be able to determinate how to select wines and their specialty and how to pair the wines with the right sneaks and meals.
The perfect wine tour to Tuscany for…
Wine tours to Tuscany are designed for people who are motivated by the same wine passion, who want to taste delicious wine as well as visit the famous Tuscany countryside and have fun together in a small wine group tour with max 8 people and with a wine expert tour guide from Florence.
Wine tours in Tuscany out from the hustle and bustle of Florence, in the famous hills of Chianti wine region, give you the chance to discover excellent Chianti wines, mainly organic wines, together with great scenery, scrumptious Tuscan food, and get the most of a wine experience.
Laid back company, food and wine, amazing views, you cannot go wrong…
Depending on your level of wine tasting experience, wine tour to Tuscany will be customized to suit wine beginners or wine experts. Not only the wine tour Tuscany will be informative, but firstly you’ll have a lot of fun! Wine tasting tour from Florence: Tuscan wine tour suitable for beginners or wine expert!
During our tour you will have the chance to make new friends while having a lot of fun on the Chianti hills. You will have a lot more fun if you won’t be shy and try to make memories together!
The tour runs only with minimum 4 participants total. If we don’t meet the minimum, we are going to cancel the tour and give you a refund.
Find out our Tuscan wineries and local food.
Meeting Point: Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, Florence. See the map
- 9.45 am Departure from Florence, the first explanations along the way,
- Arrival at the first Chianti winery, where you will meet the owner or his assistant and be taken on a visit to the wine cellars. During the visit the whole wine making process will be explained and in season part of the talk will be directly in the vineyard. After you’ll taste at least 3 different red wines including White wine, Chianti, Chianti Classico wine, Super tuscan wine, extra virgin olive oil and sometimes balsamic vinegar. Wine tasting is always accompanied with some local food.
- Lunch at the second winery with great Tuscan food, paired with organic chianti wine tasting and enjoyable conversation with the owners.
- Occasionally we will have a great lunch in a local Trattoria or in typical Tuscan place and then we will move to the second chianti winery for our wine tasting and cellar tour.
- After lunch we head to the third Chianti winery to experience once again the famous Chianti and Super Tuscan wines
- Eventually, we’ll return to Florence about 4/5.00 pm
The tour tend to sell out quickly. We suggest you to book as soon as you can in order to ensure a seat.