A wine tasting tour from Florence, in the hills of Chianti region, to discover excellent Chianti wines, beautiful scenery, local food, and medieval villages. A wine tour that will stay forever in your memory.
Tuscany Wine Tour description
This Tuscan wine tour will make you live an unforgettable experience thanks to the fabulous wines tasting, for the renowned beauty of Tuscany countryside, for the delicious local tuscan food, for the professionalism and personality of the boutique wineries that have been working for years with us and only with Tuscany tour time.
We will explain how to taste a Chianti wine, a Chianti reserve, what to expect from a Super Tuscan wine and especially what does it mean; we will talk about the history of Chianti, which had already started in 900 b.c. by the Etruscans population.
Tasting wine admiring the beauty of the Tuscan countryside is a must for all the people that love wine.
Tuscany with its unique terroir that makes Chianti region one of the most suitable area for producing great wines.
We can customize the Tuscany wine tour based on your wishes.
- 9.45 am We start our wine tasting tour and we move to the tuscan countryside, you will hear about the first clarification on Italian wine regulation with its Docg, Doc, Igt wines.
- Once you get to the first worthy winery you will have the opportunity to be welcomed by the owner that will show you with passion the vineyards, the aging cellar describing each bottle of wine you are going to taste: Chianti wine, Chianti Riserva, Super Tuscan wine or sometimes one Chianti wine and two Super Tuscan wines. There will be extra virgin olive oil as well.
- Lunch in a typical tuscan trattoria with delicious local food or directly at the winery with delicious home cooked meals
- After a visit to the second small run family winery, we head to the third boutique winery for the third tuscan wine experience.
- Return to Florence about 4.30 pm.
Our Client's Words
You can read here what some of our clients had to say about our tours. Imagine what we could do for you!
My wife and I took Angie’s Castle & Wine tour in late May. We had a fun, small group with Barbara as our guide. Barbara was very genuine and truly expressed an interest in wanting all of us to enjoy our day, as well as our time in Tuscany Would I recommend the tour? Yes, without a doubt. If you are a red wine drinker, these are smaller producers that you are most likely not able to purchase in the U.S. They make excellent wines, so treat yourself and send some home Our wines arrived in four weeks. Grazie Mille Angie and Barbara for a terrific day!
We had an excellent wine and castle tour day. Federico was an exceptional guide and we had a wonderful time touring and tasting wine and olive oil. We would like to also mention the fantastic lunch we had it was memorable. We would highly recommend this tour.
An amazing day touring the Tuscany wine region! I would especially like to thank Francesca for making my 50th birthday a memory I will treasure forever! Her knowledge of wines, the countryside, olive oil, etc. was extraordinary! The wineries and the owners (Stephania and Marco) were excellent hosts and provided us with samples of the most amazing wines and olive oils. I would highly recommend your company to anyone visiting the Tuscany region! Again, thanks!!!
I went on a wine tasting tour with Angie a few years ago and because of the great experience I booked again for May 2013. Angie’s tour was already fully booked so we were in Olivia’s group, another awesome day! The whole region is beautiful and there are plenty of tour operators but for me Angie’s personal service and small groups make her the go-to company for your Tuscan wine tasting tour. A bonus with the smaller groups is that Angie takes you to small and medium sized wineries, not the giant mass production places, so you really get face to face time with the owner/winemakers.